Wheaton Planning Commission (WPC) Requirements to Appear on Meeting Agenda
1) Contact information: Name, phone number, address, email address
2) Detailed reason for the rezone or variance request
3) Intended long term use
4) Address of property
5) If a business: Days open, hours of business
a) Preliminary plans (summary)
b) Site map
c) Aerial Map or Plat Book Photo
d) Certified Survey Map (CSM) (When a CSM is recorded in the Chippewa County Register of Deeds Office, the Wheaton Planning Commission (WPC) requires a copy be sent to the WPC Chair.)
7) Must appear in person or have a representative present.
8) 10 days prior to the WPC meeting, email all this information to the Chair of the Wheaton Planning Commission to be placed on the agenda. (Chair email: email@example.com) If the information is not received 10 days prior to the meeting, you will be placed on the following month’s agenda.