The Wheaton Parks Commission has an opening for a Parks Commission member.
The Parks Commission aids in development and maintenance of the Wheaton Park (63 acres) and boat landing in the township.
Parks Commission Member Responsibilities
- Attend monthly Parks Commission meetings (3rd Tuesday of the Month)
- Research and collect information on park and boat landing improvement/maintenance items
- Work on park and boat landing improvement grant applications
- Assist with park rentals if other parks commission members are out of town
- Help with park ornamentation project
Interested in joining the 7 person Parks Commission or if you have additional questions? Contact Ken Books – Wheaton Parks Commission Chair at 715-874-6414 or email email@example.com by January 11, 2021.