The Wheaton Plan Commission has one position that has become available.
This position was previously held by Chuck Wood and will serve the remainder of a 3 year term through April 2025.
Plan Commission Member Responsibilities
- Attend Plan Commission meetings as scheduled
- Review conditional use permits (CUP) and offer recommendations to Town Board
- Assist with and review Town of Wheaton Comprehensive Plan
- Assist with and review Town of Wheaton Ordinances
- Refer to Ordinance Chapter 40 for additional information
If you are interested in this open position please contact the Town Chair or any Town Board Supervisor for consideration. Appointment will be made at the next Town Board meeting on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.