The Town of Wheaton Board Supervisor opening has been filled by Mary Rudd. Here is a little bit about Supervisor Rudd.
- Has lived in the Town of Wheaton for 40+ years.
- Attended Town Board meetings on a regular basis since April 2021.
- Attended Plan Commission meetings since January 2022.
- Appointed and served on Plan Commission since May 2022.
- Assisted in drafting ordinance violation letters approved by Town Board so there was formalized communication and documentation on how residents/businesses should remedy issues.
- Drafted ordinance violation fee schedule.
- Has over 30+ years experience serving Chippewa County residents.
- Retired from Chippewa County Government in January 2019 after working as Elder Benefit Specialist in Aging & Disability Resource Center for the last 19 years.
- In September of 2021 unretired to do contact tracing for the Chippewa County Public Health Department.
- Currently works for Chippewa County Public Health Department in Nutrition Division.
Please welcome Supervisor Rudd to the Wheaton Town Board. Thank you to all candidates that expressed interest in this opening.